Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and develop innovative talent strategies that support business growth and operational goals.
- Act as an internal consultant to senior leadership to proactively understand human capital needs and influence outcomes.
- Oversee and drive consistent talent acquisition strategy with Convene recruiting team.
- Innovatively source, recruit and hire the best and brightest talent aligned with Convene’s values and deliver a transformative experience to all business partners.
- Oversee and drive employee experience initiatives; onboarding, ongoing development’ and alumni engagement
- Source and negotiate talent management tools and resources; supporting leading technology and experiences for internal and external candidates.
- Be the driver of Convene’s employer brand and reputation ensuring alignment of internal and external messaging and driving strategic efforts around social media and college relations .
- Oversee internal HR talent programs and maximize relationships with external recruiting partners
- Use people-related data to drive decision making and develop key metrics to measure the quality of the employee experience, engagement, retention and recruitment effectiveness.
- Champion Convene's values by continuing to build them into the recruiting process and tools.
- Manage and build a Recruitment team as we grow, continually building a robust pipeline of internal and external talent.
- Be a leader in your field of expertise, create and drive amazing programs that establish Convene as THE leader in Talent & People Brand Experiences.
- Self-directed, seasoned Talent Acquisition leader with experience and/or passion for rapidly scaling businesses
- Demonstrated results sourcing, recruiting and on-boarding best in class talent at all levels of the organization, someone that people are inspired to working with
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and navigate across organizational boundaries and build strong partnerships that produce results
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems, Talent Development Technologies, HRIS systems and BI related components
- Organizational design acumen
- Knowledge of legal HR compliance matters
- You’re strategic and execution-obsessed
- Coach Centric leadership and communication
- Sense of humor
- Progressive and innovative attitude toward people programming and HR guidelines
- Orientation toward high-level company goals and long-term success
- You’re a seasoned leader with growth company DNA. You can lead an army, or be an army of one, depending on company needs.
- You’re an analytical thinker; someone who thrives in the use of data to drive decisions, even people-related decisions. AND, you know data is not the end all and be all.
- You will be honest and trustworthy; a respected member of the organization who leads by example, and who people enjoy working with. You inspire.