- The VP of Support Services is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of efficient systems that provide patient-centered, cost effective, coordinated care through the activities of the Support Services Division. The Division includes: Facility Planning & Development, Safety, Hospitality Services, Maintenance, Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Security, Environmental Services, Materials Management, Laundry, and the Mail. The VP has the primary responsibility for planning, organizing, directing and overall administration of the division’s organization-wide operational strategies, financial management, human resource management and divisional regulatory compliance. The VP is responsible for service area planning and serves as a liaison to other hospital service areas, agencies, vendors and community.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Finance or related field preferred.
- A minimum of ten years hospital administration experiencepreferred.
- Interpersonal and communication skills that include the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Broad knowledge and skills in several of the division’s focus areas.