The Vice President-Supply Chain Strategy and Global Engineering will be a key member of the Global Supply Chain leadership team and play an instrumental role in shaping and implementing the strategy that will enable gross margin improvement, reliable manufacturing and distribution, supply chain simplification and Lean methodologies. This position is based in our corporate office in Ewing NJ and will build relationships with the Plant Managers and key stakeholders in R&D, Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- Ultimate responsibility for development and execution of the global capital budget and provide oversight to the Engineering team who will direct the preliminary planning and preparation of individual capital projects and manage them from design through construction.
- Design standards and guidelines for Lean methodology across manufacturing sites and distribution centers.
- Collaborate across the supply chain to drive supply chain simplification and network optimization for contract manufacturing and self-manufacturing.
- Lead a supply chain automation initiative by capitalizing on the latest technology and identifying cost effective applications throughout the supply chain.
- Work with the Strategic Business Units to build a supply chain eCommerce strategy that will support profitable growth in this channel of trade.
- Partnering with IT, develop and maintain a plant floor systems strategy that will support continuous improvement and improved information flow to our operations.
- Take the lead on identifying avenues for external exposure and benchmarking to keep our team up to date with the latest supply chain technology and methodology.
- Lead the Global Engineering function and capital budgeting process ensuring thorough project planning and successful implementation of project portfolio.
- B.S. degree in Engineering/Industrial Management or similar
- 15+ years experience in manufacturing processes
- Plant leadership experience
- Experience in FDA monitored environments
- Manufacturing strategy development and execution
- Factory automation
- A successful track record of being able to establish supply chain strategy and translate the strategy into activities that will reduce manufacturing costs and drive gross margin improvements.