Our client is a US multi-site CPG manufacturing company. We are conducting a CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH for a VP Supply Chain. Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, with a staff of 75, the Vice President, Supply Chain is a strategic and operational position that will set strategy, build team capabilities and manage the Integrated Supply Chain planning and execution processes (e.g. S&OP, demand & supply planning, and order fulfillment) that effectively balances demand, production, inventory and customer service across the supply chain.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and lead cross-functional monthly sales and operations planning processes
- Oversee and optimize demand planning, supply planning, order fulfillment and customer care processes and organization
- Lead improvement in execution capability so that the S&OP process translates into performance improvement (customer service, cash, cost) – for both domestic and internationally sourced products
- Create flexibility and agility across the Supply Chain network to accommodate the evolving business strategy.
- Set direction and leadership relative forecasting techniques, methods, and approach; driving the team to implement changes and improvements to mitigate risks commensurate with demand, business drivers, and external factors.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and business leadership to anticipate future needs of the business and adapt to the changing environment.
- Lead integration of acquired businesses into CSS’ S&OP and order-to-cash processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management or other related
- Advanced degreepreferred, M.B.A. or equivalent
- APICS Certification (CSCP or CPIM) preferred
- 10+ years progressive leadership and strategy development experience which will include knowledge of end-to-end supply chain management
- Strong consumer products experience(FMCG) with high SKU counts is required
- Experience with supply and demand management systems and their capabilities
- Experience with customer service and order fulfillment processes
- Proven track record with a continuous improvement methodology and the ability to design and implement process improvements.
- M&A experience
- Knowledge of financialbudgeting processes with cost control and expense management acumen
- Ability to travel 50% of the time (Domestic and international travel)