Position Title: Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
About Anonymous Philanthropy: We work on behalf of individuals, foundations and companies who have both the means and desire to make the world a better place. We use the power of our imaginations, our networks and our talents to go deep into our clients’ areas of interest, to find solutions no-one dreamed to look for. We are unlike any philanthropic advisor you have met before. We help our clients navigate the complex, regulation-heavy and sometimes confusing process of using significant wealth to do massive amounts of good.
Summary: This position is responsible for proactively cultivating relationships with individuals, foundations and corporations who have the ability to support the philanthropic initiatives that Anonymous Philanthropy currently has in their portfolio as well as identifying new causes and solutions that would be attractive to perspective clients and/or donors.
This is a front-line position at the highest level of the organization and must have the ability to independently strategize and execute. This position requires a high level of confidence and demonstrated direct experience working with seven-figure gifts and campaigns. We are looking for someone who is highly adaptable, positive, and can thrive in an innovative environment.
Scope of the Position:
1. This individual will work directly with the executive team including the Chief Executive Officer, the President, and the Chief Vision Officer to increase revenue and profitability of the firm. This individual must be able to:
a. Data mine and independently approach individuals and foundations to invest in our caused-based initiatives and campaigns
b. Seek opportunities to add leverage to philanthropic giving and projects
c. Build strong relationships
d. Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
e. Take an entrepreneurial approach to fundraising
f. Influence and motivate others without “selling”
g. Cultivate multiple revenue streams
2. This individual must develop smooth and constructive relationships with all members of the Anonymous Philanthropy team and should be able to:
a. Thrive in a corporate culture that expects excellence and innovation
b. Be proactive, demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
c. Collaborate, be inclusive and build off of internal ideas
This individual is expected to:
1. Translate broad goals into achievable steps
2. Understand prospect goals and adapt
3. Digest and communicate a variety of complex issues, causes and potential solutions concurrently
4. Work independently at a high level
5. Not work within just one cause, but seamlessly move between many at one time
6. Maintain a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of prospects and clients.
7. Be a kind person and commit to demonstrating the Anonymous core values of:
8. Be totally representative of The Anonymous Way
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree, masters preferred
2. At least 7 years professional fundraising experience
3. Must have direct experience personally securing 7 figure gifts and campaigns.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive base salary (dependent on experience) as well as exceptional benefits including health insurance, flexible PTO, paid holidays, and most importantly- a fulfilling job you will love!
Valid through: 9/29/2020