As a VP Strategic Escrow Solutions, focuses on establishing, streamlining, and managing processes, procedures and programs related to an escrow department/branch/group. In addition, this role will participate in identifying strategic objectives and developing goals to achieve those objectives. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining operations principles, practices and procedures and ensuring that the branches run effectively and efficiently. The VP Strategic Escrow Solutions helps in setting metrics; tracks and monitors trends in order to achieve objectives. Provides expertise and recommendations to management to improve and streamline processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Manages customer contact(s) to assure that all have a very positive experience with the Company. Builds and maintains clients' relationships.
- Provides a leadership role to achieve process improvement initiative in operations.
- Works in partnership with our title department to make business-risk decisions, resolve issues and communicate with clients/customers.
- Manage coverage for escrow teams during vacations/PTOs, when necessary.
- Works closely with direct reports to ensure effective and efficient transitions with our software conversion to and strive towards increasing "paperless" environment.
- Advises operational staff regarding the handling of non-routine situations.
- Handles personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Attends industry conferences/events.
- Shares responsibility with accounting to acquire, compile, analyze, and leverage the use of data to enhance operational effectiveness, minimize cost and increase cash flow.
- Evaluates operational processes and makes recommendations to improve company efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise them on the progress to enhance their professional development.
- Exercise appropriate judgment to identify and mitigate potential contingent risks. Make business decisions.
- Supports the state president and corporate office with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Assists in promoting the company image by role modeling satisfactory services to all.