Drive your future with Xevo
Xevo Inc. is the global leader in connected automotive software and smart user experiences.
We provide software and content for the biggest car manufacturers in the world, with over 25 million vehicles on the road and we are on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in automotive technology in the last 50 years – and we're just getting started.
Our groundbreaking automotive commerce and services platform, Xevo Market, connects consumers with their favorite brands through their in-vehicle touchscreens, and it is already deployed in millions of cars.
Be a part of the team that's changing the world.
As a VP of Strategic Accounts, you will take the lead with our Automotive OEM partners while driving and identifying sales and relationship building opportunities. You have a proven track record of past success achieving aggressive growth objectives, exceeding enterprise revenue and profitability by leveraging strategic planning, enterprise sales and customer relationship skills. You have the vision to evaluate existing situations and create new approaches to promote continuous growth. You also want to join a company with significant growth potential that offers a ton of opportunity to build your skills.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Ability to effectively manage and cultivate new opportunities within assigned accounts territory.
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders in order to create a win/win opportunity for Xevo and our client, General Motors.
- Work collaboratively with corporate marketing, pre and post sales consultants and account executives.
- Goal oriented, focused on individual and team sales success.
- Focus on main areas of sales and business development within General Motors, cloud, IoT and other partnerships.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets as directed by corporate initiatives.
- Business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals.
So, do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of outstanding results in software sales of increasing revenue through new sales, account expansion and marketing.
- Ideally 3+ years of Automotive OEM automotive regional sales experience at GeneralMotors.
- Demonstrated success selling to large and mid-size companies within the business intelligence software and/or enterprise applications markets.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence, both within and outside areas ofcontrol.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and managerial qualities.
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills.
- Strong negotiation competence.
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed.