VP, Strategic Accounts - Walmart Wireless
- Must be based in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Must have wireless experience
- Drives strategy and accountability for all aspects of client support including but not limited to ensuring the client needs are well prepared for and being met as well as identifying opportunities for the client, retailers included in programs, and the Company
- Responsible for compliance and increasing sales for all manufacturer / retailer products that fall under the program specifications
- Serves as the direct contact to all assigned client(s) and responsible for communicating direction to field management, client support teams, retail and reporting teams consistently
- Evaluates, recommends, customizes and implements all operational ?best practices? that support, promote, or enhance business direction, desired outcomes, and sales
- Analyzes and regularly reports on market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Provides regular formal updates to corporate management
- Maintains awareness of all issues that arise from managers, staff, client, or retailers. Follows through with action plans timely and consistently in collaboration with management and/or Human Resources
- Ensures leadership team meets productivity and performance requirements. Assists management team to overcome challenges regarding reaching metrics and other performance issues
- Complies withcontract and account budget. Consistently strives for value-added services and/or cost savings
- Works closelywith the client, Corporate, and dedicated training teams to ensure that all representatives are fully trained at all times
- Develops and recommends creative ideas for increasing in-store execution productivity, retail related mind-share strategies and ultimate sales of client products and services
- Communicates frequency plan, addresses concerns with field operations teams as needed
- Visits stores with /without client as needed to plan for program needs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degreerequired. Master?s Degree highly desirable
- Minimum ten years retail/merchandising and/or consumer package goods experiencerequired
- Minimum eight years project management experiencerequired
- Knowledgeable about all CE, MASS, OSS and other selected retailer requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills required
- Evidence of forward-thinking, problem solving, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, analytical behaviors required
- Must be retailsales savvy and be able to demonstrate this by reporting sales successes
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies, e.g., Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Hangout, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Travel up to 60 percent to client and/or vendor offices, training or convention venues, and retail establishments
- Senior-level experiencerequired for consideration
- Salary history required in all resumes submitted
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, STD, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client?s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retailexperience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES