Working at Pipl
Pipl is a people data company that makes it easy for anyone to get contact, social, demographic and professional information about people. Our big-data challenges are BIG, we deal with tens of billions of web pages, petabytes of data and multiple clusters of servers and storage systems.
We are a company that fosters an amazing work environment and a fun, energetic, success-oriented culture. We have a strong philosophical belief that our people are our most important assets. And we don?t just pay lip service to that phrase ? we incorporate it into our policies. We live it every day. Yes, we have generous ?traditional? benefits and perks, but we also take time to make sure everyone in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and have a clear opportunity for learning and career growth. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they?re part of something special.
About this position
Our business solutions are available as a Products (Professional Search Engine, File Enrichment) and as an API that integrates into other products and solutions. As the VP of Solutions Sales you will be responsible for all aspects of the API sales and will report directly to the CEO.
The VP of Solutions Sales is responsible for running supercharged B2B enterprise sales, business development, and customer success teams delivering ambitious revenue targets. We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving, process-oriented manager with a bias for action, who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You?ll need to be determined, focused, and an executor.
- Oversee the hiring, training, compensation and development of the solutions sales organization.
- Carry direct responsibility for the company?s revenue goals and sales quotas.
- Manage sales budgets, provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Develop plans and strategies for sales process, metrics, partnerships, market development and otherwise achieving the company?s sales goals.
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to company?s leadership.
- Have strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Has a proven B2B DaaS/SaaSexperience
- Has a proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplifies resourcefulness, creativity and attention to details.
The ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of sales/sales-management experience in comparable industries, with a minimum of 5years in a leadership role.
- Ability to plan and execute at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding consultative selling skills.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Well-versed in using sales and marketing technologies and software.