Our client is seeking a Vice President - Social Media, Reputation Management and Content Development. This is a new role with an established agency and stems directly from company growth. You will be leading the continued success of the social media, reputation management and content development team?s evolution to position the agency as a major national player in the space.
This key leadership position requires a social media and content innovator who understands that success goes much deeper than just the number of likes and views and can introduce new ways to tie clients' social activity to sales results. You will join a talented team of intelligent, creative experts who thrive on working in teams and practicing peer accountability ? must be optimistic with a positive outlook on life and love helping others to step into this leadership position. This role is located in the southeastern U.S. and includes a relocation package.
- Manage existing programs and develop new strategies/programs for social media, reputation management and content development
- Communicate and counsel on recommended strategies and programs
- Advance the practice through exploration of new platforms, data integration and development of new methodologies
- Grow existing client relationships and add new clients
- Develop/implement results measurement and monitoring frameworks for clients to show ROI and value of their efforts
- Develop/expand social media management and develop industry vertical offerings
- Assist with leadership on related agency functions, including digital content, social media and reputation management
- Recruit, train and develop top-tier talent team members
- Integrate services into all areas of agency communications, including media, creative, software development, etc.
- 7+ yearsexperience in social media, reputation management and content development
- Critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the agency
- Proven success in developing/executing game-changing growth strategies
- Proven senior-level leadership of teams and clients
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Outstanding team recruitment, development and management skills
- Excels in fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree or PhD a plus
Travel - approximately twice/month
This job is being managed by Suzi Starosta.