VP Small Business - Inside Sales Digital ( Workforce Planning )
11 - 15 years experience • Financial Services
Chase Paymentech is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Paymentech is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with nearly $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Chase Paymentech is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The VP Inside Sales is responsible for direct sales targets through the management of 9 - 12 employees working off of a Sales queue. This position is a front-line management position with non-management personnel as direct reports. The VP Inside Sales Digital is responsible for generating annual processing volumes of approximately $400 million and approx. 2000 contracts signed.
Key Deliverables VP Small Business:
- Ensures that targeted business and sales-related goals are achieved within territory.
- Active management of BDR’s thru Time & Attendance systems and adherence to HR policies
- Management of all scorecard objectives to ensure targets are met: Call Monitoring, Pend Rate, Activation Rate, Percent of Approved Contracts (requiring exception pricing), and Volume Reporting
- Establishes effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to ensure proper sensitivity to sales needs.
- Works with management and executive team to ensure that sales activities support the strategic objectives of Chase.
- Hires, trains, coaches and maintains a skilled staff.
- Consistent use of Sales Force for Pipeline Management
- Maintain acute focus on controls, compliance and conduct, of self and team
Management Responsibilities – Digital/Workforce Planning:
- Workforce planning, assigning, and directing work based on call volumes, marketing programs, language and national coverage
- Appraising performance based on established goals, priorities and scorecard metrics
- Manage performance through My Development, PIP, Scorecard and established Goals
- Management of Day to Day Floor Activities
· Merchant Escalations
· People Soft TTT
· Rush Requests
· Production Issues
- Phone System Management
· Avaya Reporting
· TFN queue Management
- Team Calendar & Scheduler
- Ensure Sales Consistency
· Team email & Voice mail templates
· Marketing tools
· Outbound Messaging
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems for the team thru the management of direct touch point relationships
· Business Analysis
• College degree required, secondary degree desired.
• Generally 10+ years of B2B (business to business) sales experience with proven track record of exceeding revenue and retention goals.
• Extensive knowledge of functional discipline and typically 4 years management experience with proven track record of strategic planning, development, and business growth focus.
• Extensive negotiation, selling, influencing and presentation skills.
• Experience with contract negotiation experience in payments or technology industries.
• Payment processing experience with deep knowledge of product and pricing suites.
• Demonstrated success at collaboration across multi-faceted financial institutions, especially with relationship Bankers, Product, Service and Operations partners.
Req #: 170116004