United States of America - Florida, Fort Lauderdale
THIS POSITION MUST BE BASED IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA.
- Manages or provides oversight on a portfolio of projects or capital program(s) of significant size and complexity, and significant financial impact.
- Provides strategic plan and delivery on key client and program success; has broad program management impact.
- Prepares and delivers presentations on behalf and in support of the client's program.
- Serves as the single point of contact to the client and acts as a liaison between management and clients on advanced program-related issues.
- Interacts with executive level government or public officials and/or executive level clients on significant program matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Assesses and manages risk on behalf of the client.
- 15 or more years of experience
- Experience in Rail/Transit program management
- 6 or more years of program management leadership experience
- Professional Engineering license
- FTA project experience
- Experience with $500 Million or above program value
What We Offer