- Lead teams and the organization on how to best use Agile principles/frameworks and effectively leverages appropriate best practices
- Manage Agile software projects from product conception through release.
- Act as Scrum Master for assigned Scrum teams, facilitating ceremonies such as release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand the expected product functionality and customer requirements.
- Assist in removing team impediments, and track and maintain metrics for information radiators.
- Promote collaboration and transparency, and communicate accurate and timely information to stakeholders.
- Work with team members to design, architect and implement solutions across geographic locations
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree minimum 7 years of experience in Information Technology in a project management role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in agile, scrummaster, project manager roles
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on or leading teams performing systems automation and integration (in an agile methodology and/or using lean techniques preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Jira, Agile, and otherproject management tools
- Previous working experience with software release cycles in services based environments and have a firm understanding of Agile principles and frameworks.
- Skilled at organizing and communicating complex concepts – must be capable of breaking down complex situations, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
- Strong experience managing Agile software development projects.
- Organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work with teams to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under the pressure of multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Solid communication skills, and must be highly motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative.
- Must be a self-starter, ability to quickly learn, adapt, shows initiative and thinks outside the box.
Job ID: 1800000585