The Main Responsibilities
- Create and implement a comprehensive one and three-year Go to Market Sales Plan
- Drive business with clear management routines, solution selling methodology, and complex selling
- Manages the structure, vision, and organization of sales department to ensure the effective fulfillment of sales objectives with the infrastructure necessary to support growth.
- Provide direct leadership to Company's sales team comprised of field sales, regionally-based, and business development team.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights. Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy
- Stimulate a productive and motivating work environment within the organization that drives excellent performance.
- Responsible for account management, developing new account strategies, and establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with all customers.
- Make decisions and provide direction to sales support/marketing staff members in activities that support sales promotion, product launches, and sales training.
- Ensure that sales team and internal management are up to date on industry, competitor and product marketplace knowledge.
- Achieve budgeted revenue and gross margin goals for the business while operating within policies/procedures and assigned expense budgets.
- Manage compensation, and incentives for sales, and account management.
- Partner closely with all other senior functional executives to form a strong, mutually supportive and effective business team.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Look For in a Candidate
Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 year’s experience with 3+ years of managerial level experience. Preferred Master's Degree with 8+ year's experience with 1+ years of managerial experience.
Demonstrated experience leading a sales force team with proven results in driving revenue, profit, and market share growth through designing and executing effective sales plans.
Demonstrated success expanding product adoption (new and existing products) in competitive, changing, and current market conditions.
Experience in product marketing, building, and maintaining interactions with Key Opinion Leaders and top customer executives.
Proven ability to be a hands-on, strategic leader, build synergistic teams both internally and externally.