Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 37 days ago
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
This position will report to the SVP, Regional Sales – Sabre Travel Solutions Airline Sales and will provide a balance of strategic planning, financial operations and resource allocation for this team's business needs. This will include business sales operations and planning for Airline Solutions' products, supporting strategic initiatives and projects at an executive level for the efficient operation of day to day sales operations.
Responsibilities may include business optimization, budgeting, financial analysis and control, risk management and resource planning. Directs and executes the completion of strategic projects and initiatives. Assists in the establishment of objectives and the identification of strengths and weaknesses.
Advisor - Provide strategic advice to SVP, Regional Sales – Sabre Travel Solutions and the leadership team to improve the daily management of the business. Drive accountability, transparency, and oversight for day-to-day sales operations, maximizing organizational awareness of all sales activities.
Governance - Own the agenda, including inputs, outputs and follow-up actions for the weekly Sales and Consulting Staff meetings, monthly operations review, monthly all-hands meetings, annual Sales kick-off meeting, and other meetings as required. Provide oversight and drive accountability through key operational levers such as:
* Red Light and deal reviews
* Goal alignment with AS and TN Marketing, Delivery, and Product & Technology
* Budget oversight
Program Management - Facilitate and manage the process of life-cycle management of key strategic projects and Sales Transformation. Including management of data collection, research, analysis, and presentation preparation.
Measures - Collaborate with Finance, HR, and Strategy to define, measure, track and develop action plans for operational and strategic KPIs.
Process Improvement & Research: Proactively identify issues via root cause analysis that could impact the successful execution of the organization's commitments.
Ideation and innovation - Must lead the charge to innovate on how to improve the customer experience, improve efficiency, and increase deal performance.
Sales team engagement - There are two consumers for this role, the customers and the sales team. It's critical that this individual becomes a trusted advisor to the sales team, and can seek out ideas, test the feasibility of potential solutions, and sell the value of new rollouts.
Strategic planning - Must be capable of owning all conventional strategic and operational planning for the sales team.
Implementation - It's not enough for this person to design the perfect strategy. They will see all their projects through, meaning creation of roadmaps, working with all stakeholders to deliver projects on time and above quality expectations, ensure adoption and value from implemented solutions, and then the ability to refine where appropriate.
Cross-functional alignment: Sabre Travel Solutions is a large organization, and this role works on big projects. That means this person must excel at working across many functions to get things done.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Master's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Five years prior experience in a similar role for C-level executive preferred
* Demonstrated success in driving operational efficiencies in a software company required
* Experience leading teams of direct and indirect reporting relationships, while demonstrating development and growth of team members required
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Results-driven and the desire to progress within the organization
* Strong analytical skills, ability to see patterns, be a fast thinker and good decision maker
* Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead and get work done through others
* Exceptional ability to juggle multiple critical priorities and spot areas to improve efficiency and effectiveness
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle a demanding work load
* Ability to work across various geographies and influence key stakeholders, partners, and executive leaders under the SVP
* Ability to handle sensitive matters