- Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, sales and marketing of personal electronic products. An international company looking to further grow here in the United States, has had great success worldwide and looking to penetrate the American markets further.
- The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be brought on to build upon new business growth and execute company sales and marketing strategies to further achieve company success.
- The VP of Sales & Marketing will be a leader and proven manager with significant experience in growing a small business with expertise in sales, strategic planning and marketing, budgeting, and resource management - entrepreneurial mindset.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develops and executes overall strategy for growth with new product introductions and strategic expansion of current brands to retail chains here in the US
- Leads brand contract and negotiation processes with retail partners/vendors
- Sets profit and ecommerce sales objectives to meet plans by season and by year
- Communicates financial goals to leadership team and partners with them in devising season and yearly strategies to attain KPIs.
- Leads key brand partner sales performance analysis, including synthesizing topline headlines & insights for executive level top to top meetings
- Plans, oversees and operationalizes achievement through capture of select opportunities in key markets
- Develops plans and budgets to meet program and financial targets
- Consistently assesses workloads, matching existing personnel resource needs to business development demands
- Trains, coaches, and mentors in strategic planning, marketing, and business development functions
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of leading Sales, Marketing and E-Commerce
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Background in Consumer Electronics / Wellness Hygiene / Fashion Industry / Mass Retail Chain
- Strong understanding of the US retail network & mechanisms (such as Walmart, CVS, etc.), and how to access these and to manage the sellout (account/trade management).
- Understanding of eCommerce as own channel but also as a trade channel (Walmart.com, Riteaid.com, etc)
- Highly emotional product experience
- Financial Budgeting and/or Strategic planning & analysis background preferred
- Track record of managing/leading and participating on cross-functional teams across various departments
Full job description available upon application.