Sales - extrusion, cold forming, machined aluminum products
Location: North metro area Detroit, MI
Relocation: Assistance Available
Salary +Bonus ($159k-$188k) with strong growth potential
This position is NOT open to a remote VP of Sales role.
Need hands-on Sales background with:
- Aluminum extrusion, cold forming and machining processes
- Automotive parts to tier-1 and tier-2 suppliers
- Otherdesired industry knowledge / experience; Defense, Hi-Performance Auto, Firearms/Munitions
Ideal Sales Leader:
- High Potential VP of Sales with experience in building a strong team
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers, and building the same with new ones
- A leadership Executive that is responsible for leading sales and marketing
- Directing the achievement of sales goals
- Establishing all marketing and sales strategies and plans
- Who has an emphasis on growth
- Bachelor?s degree (B.A) from four year college or university; or a minimum of ten years related sales and marketingexperience
- 10-20years of Sales and Sales Management total
- Aluminum Processing, Forming or Cold Forming and Machining Industry Experience
- Hands-On Client Interaction and Proven Track Record of Maintaining Client Relationships
- New Business Development and Growth Oriented
Review and Apply with how your background fits THIS POSITION
Mid-market well established tier-2 type company division of a much larger company. Lots of room for growth.
Vice President of Saleswill work with larger accounts and handle new business development, grow new client and current relationships, lead the current (3-5) territory sales managers and customer service personnel, establishing marketing and sales strategies/plans with a strong emphasis on growth and achieving sales goals.