The VP of Sales for Regal Beloit Climate Solutions collaborates with Climate Solutions business leaders to increase sales and optimize the entire sales function in a $800M business in North America. In this role, the VP of Sales will:
- Manage staff of 9 Sales Directors and 50+ sales professionals (OEM and distribution) in North America, including hiring, promotion, goal setting and performance management.
- Develop sales team acumen, including contract negotiation, and implement the overall sales strategy for relevant product lines.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Sales Directors and their respective teams to encourage professional growth of the sales staff.
- Direct development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs and ensures their execution.
- Drive culture of partnership with internal functions and 3rd party vendors to meet NPS, margin and share objectives.
- Work closely with Sales Directors to solidify partnerships between Regal and new and existing customers to identify needs, compile opportunities and collaborate with internal functions to evaluate new product ideas and/or continuous product improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders to carry out business unit strategies and deliver pricing results
- Use data analytics to drive sales strategies and philosophies.
- Monitor industry trends and changing regulations to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Extensive travel (up to 60%) required, primarily in North America.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in sales leadership role, preferably in OEM/manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate a remote team
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt within 3 years