InnerWorkings is currently hiring a VP Sales Luxury Packaging. This person will drive revenue by pursuing new Luxury Packaging opportunities within the USA, whilst working cross-functionally to drive additional business to existing clients. We are looking for a top performing sales professional who has experience navigating complex organizations in the Luxury Packaging sector.
- Driving new and significant revenue growth by creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close new business opportunities for the company.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders at major-account clients to create selling opportunities; infiltrating and influencing decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of InnerWorkings strategic solutions and market differentiators to identify ways to help the client achieve their business goals.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospected clients to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Ultimately being responsible for maintaining high levels of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and driving new business.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- Proven track record or negotiating and closing enterprise deals with C-level management in major corporations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to present to mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.