The VP of Sales is responsible for the development, coordination, management, oversight and ongoing evaluation of the Advantage Solutions/Walmart Retailtainment partnership. Focus is on delivering measureable results within the organization that lead to outstanding program execution for our clients and our Walmart partner.
- Business Development: Oversee and support the launch of new marketing programs and processes at the initial point of customer interface, as well as generate new business leads as an individual contributor. Customize the go-to-market strategy for strategic clients and segments.
- Marketing: Develop and define the go-to-market strategy for the Retailtainment Business Development Team, including product and service portfolio, pricing, channel management and promotion, driven by market and business insights.
- Insights: Play a strategic role in developing category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights. Champion key insights to drive consumer/shopper behavior.
- Optimization: Adjust and optimize the go-to-market strategy to maximize one-to-one customer interactions. Identify gaps and best practices in marketing and business development operations to improve overall performance.
- 7 to 10+ years of management experience in a retail marketing and business development role
- Experience managing a team of direct and indirect reports
- Expert level insight, execution, credibility and influencing skills
- Empathy understanding of the impact of marketing and business development initiatives on field associates
- Must have proven successful track record in developing strategies and delivering results
Requisition ID 2017-130258