Oversees entire Sales Department including implementing marketing strategy to maintain consistent sales and to attain budget, hiring and motivating staff and training Sales staff.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze sales team competency levels and create an action plan to improve deficiencies
- Replace underperforming sales representatives with A+ employees
- Increase individual sales performance of each NHC by 10% YOY by conducting targeted sales training
- Complete timely and accurate CMAs to implement a strategy to outperform
- Motivates and Train sales staff.
- Coordinates with other departments as needed (Construction/Purchasing/Design)
- Manages all aspects of Sales Department.
Education & Experience
- Complete and thorough knowledge of Real Estate and Construction industries.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience; Homebuilding Industry preferred
- Broker’s license preferred.
- Ability to hire, train and motivate staff.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Typical office environment.
- May visit construction sites where temperature and noise levels vary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion.