$80K — $100K *
HealthVerity is a high-growth, venture-backed company that is transforming the way data-ledorganizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for therapid creation, exchange, and management of healthcare, and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
HealthVerity develops advanced technologies and tools to enhance the transparency, connectivity, and privacy management of healthcare and consumer data assets for pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers and payers to maximize their data utility and analytic insights. These SaaS technologies further enable HealthVerity to power a cloud-based healthcare data marketplace that connects data at the patient level from a broad set of top-tier external data partners that is currently leveraged by major Fortune 500 pharmaceutical manufacturers, insurance companies and other pharma services companies as a way to source and connect HIPAA-compliant patient/member data. The company has built the largest and most diverse set of healthcare data available today by working with more than 75 national-scale leading data sources including medical claims, pharmacy, lab, electronic medical records, hospital data, imaging, genomic data, consumer data and media data (there are currently over 60 billion healthcare transactions for more than 330 million patients in the HealthVerity Marketplace). The company also provides SaaS technologies licensed by clients to enable HIPAA-certified patient de-identification and matching services for their own internal data assets, as well as tools to facilitate high-governance privacy compliant data exchange between themselves and other third parties.
The company is six years old, is based in Philadelphia, and is backed by top technology and healthcare investors including Foresite Capital, Flare Capital, and Greycroft.
HealthVerity’s technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange, and management of healthcare, and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. On this foundation we have built the largest US healthcare data asset and a highly scalable methodology and marketplace for linking both identified and de-identified patient data, provisioning a non-exclusive, facilitative business model that allows for the commercialization of health care and consumer datasets across an interoperable tech platform.
In short, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights, while supporting HIPAA requirements and every point of the patient journey.
HealthVerity is seeking to attract player / coach sales leaders to help drive sales growth and team development by providing a new layer of sales management and strategic leadership.
This newly created sales management layer will function as key leaders to our success as an organization, working closely with CEO, Andrew Kress. We covet a disciplined and dedicated rhythm of leadership that will lead a team that today consists of highly consultative sellers to the next level of engagement and success with pharma / pharma services organizations.
How you will help
Each VP, Sales will be expected to drive sales excellence and top-line revenue growth within their team by instilling our best practices and operational rigor across the entire sales process spanning prospect identification and acquisition, pipeline forecasting, account planning, deal qualification and sales cycle management. He/she will be responsible for successfully managing and engaging the team in relationship building and solution selling efforts featuring compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis. The VP, Sales will drive conversion of both his/her own and the team's opportunities into realized revenue and leverage strong C-suite connections and relationships to accelerate growth.
What you will do
• Develop a world-class sales team by recruiting, managing, motivating and retaining a mix of experienced sales professionals and up-and-coming sales talent
• Accelerate top line revenue growth through HealthVerity’s solutions, connecting client business objectives with the organization’s offerings and capabilities
• Drive quota attainment from your sales team, owning responsibility for a team strategy that includes both a personal book of business as well as oversight for team members performance; ensure adoption of sales process, sales planning and pipeline coverage models
• Apply both strategic go-to-market models and more tactical approaches aimed at growing the customer and revenue base
• Proactively develop and create territory plans for specific market/regional segments, and help the sales team both frame the right questions to the relevant stakeholders and provide succinct answers to advance each opportunity
• Work with executive team to set and review both quarterly and annual goals and objectives for your sales team members, and then monitor and report key metrics to leadership
Desired skills and experience
• Experience in selling or managing sales of data or SaaS to pharmaceutical/life sciences companies, addressing industry pain points and related value drivers, and possessing the ability to link corporate strategic goals to customer facing solutions
• 10+ years of previous experience in client facing sales executive/sales management roles with demonstrated ability to make effective business cases to prospective buyers and skills in defining/instilling best practices
• Proven ability to build a personal book of business while concurrently managing sales quota attainment across resources selling high value, enterprise level solutions
• Comfortable speaking with C-suite about financial metrics, calculations, and assumptions in business case construction and capable of effectively interacting and delivering solutions to an executive audience
• Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management and staff across all levels of a cohesive organization
The ideal candidate must be passionate about being in the trenches, out in the market, talking to clients and closing business, but furthermore will possess the relevant market domain knowledge and client access across the entire industry buying cycle spanning drug development to post-commercialization.
Valid through: 11/23/2020