This sales executive role has full responsibility and accountability for the management and strategic direction of the business unit. Efforts are focused on aggressively driving growth and market share of products sold through food service distributors, convenience stores, national chain accounts, as well as our direct route sales. This executive’s success will be measured by his/her ability to take the business unit to new heights, as measured by revenue and return on capital, and to build an infrastructure to sustain the business across all functions. The executive will lead a team of sales leaders and administrative support. This executive must drive performance and results orientation of the sales force as well as prudently expand the sales team to achieve growth objectives. In addition, this leader will be a key internal leader who works collaboratively across business units and drives organizational growth and enhanced performance.
-Superior leadership abilities and communication skills
-Strong business acumen including extensive P&L management experience including the ability, drive, and desire to deliver outstanding results from both a revenue and profitability perspective
-Sincere and businesslike manner that inspires confidence, trust, and respect
- Has previous experience growing a business with proven growth results
- Dedicated mentor who possesses a dynamic and motivational style
- Hands-on and attentive to details
- Stays abreast of developments in the food and beverage industry
- Strong teamwork skills including ability to serve on executive team and focus on the good of the entire organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Executive experience commanding P&L for a sales organization of relevant size, scope, and complexity including 15 plus years of progressively senior customer management roles in the food service industry including experience in a less-resourced and more entrepreneurial organization. Proven track record having profitably grown a business, having developed and implemented the appropriate policies and processes necessary to drive and manage a business, and having infused his/her teams with a clear and focused drive for measurable performance.
- Must possess a strong detail orientation with exceptional analytical skills
- It is important that this executive has experience and positive, senior-level relationships with key distributors as well as internal sales leadership exposure such as sales planning and marketing.
- Proven leadership capabilities and a winning personality including above average people skills with a demonstrated ability to cultivate and lead high performing and dynamic sales teams in a highly competitive environment. It is important that s/he has introduced new capabilities and reinvigorated an existing sales team.
- Applicant must be willing to travel a minimum of 25% of the time.
· 401(k) Matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Relocation Assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Vision Insurance
· Bonus program eligibility
Valid through: 8/20/2020