VP Sales and Marketing – Agriculture
The VP Sales & Marketing position will work with the CEO and other Senior Managers on the general business direction, and specifically lead the Sales & Marketing efforts of the company. This position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper sales/recruiting and marketing systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the adopted mission and core values of the company.
· Responsible for helping to drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and other business goals and objectives while leading the Sales and Marketing initiatives.
· In conjunction with the CEO, develop, communicate, and implement effective growth strategies and processes.
· Motivate and lead a high-performance management team.
· Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every major client and partner.
· Manage all employees of the department and be responsible for defined performance results.
· Plan and oversee promotion, advertising and public relations activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
· Ensure effective marketing results and take action to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives within budget.
· Direct salesforecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
· Develop and recommend service/product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest long-term market share.
10+ years management experience
Concept Sales & Marketing experience
Solid Agriculture background