- Develops enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Supports the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Design solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication and authorization.
- Perform on-boarding, change management and business-as-usual processes for integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration.
- Review future state process analysis and documentation.
- Administer/facilitate and enhance the enterprise-wide business application and/or privileged access review process.
- Engineer, deploy, and maintain new data subsystems used in Identity Management and Access Management ecosystems, i.e. audit log repository and reporting, IAM Data Analytics capability that spans our multiple warehouses and repositories, ETL plant for effective and efficient data manipulation in and out of Identity Management and Access Management (IAM) context as well as between our own systems, and the seamless migration off and decommission of legacy repositories.
- Consults businesses and evaluates functional requirements. Translates these requirements into information security solutions. Provides guidance to business partners about applicability of information security to meet business needs.
- Supports the documentation and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new IT systems meet the organization’s information security requirements.
- Ensures that IS securityarchitecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, cyberthreats, security operations, data loss prevention, threat intelligence, securityarchitecture, policy/governance
- Minimum of 7 years of strong development / architectureexperience in a hands-on role
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience with Active Directory, CA SiteMinder, SunOne LDAP, Webservices and/or Java/JSP’s or equivalents
- Minimum of 7 years of Windows, Linux/Unix, AS/400 and Solaris knowledge or equivalents required
- Minimum 5 years experience with ETL development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration, authentication & authorization (SSO & MFA). Specific activities include:
o Gathering requirements
o Designing the application, (Technology and Business)
o Configuring/customizing the tool
o Change management
o Working with teams to re-architect environments and applications
- Demonstrated experience working in a custom development shop and/or hybrid model where COTS software with custom code is used
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; and demonstrated experience to interacting with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization.
- Experience implementing identity and access management solutions with role base access controls design, methodology and best practices (including Segregation of Duties best practices)
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a business process and change management acumen, including organizational change and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, including Waterfall, Agile and iterative development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Bash/Korn shell, Java, .net, Subversion, LDAP, Active Directory, and JQuery
- Experience with known protocols and technology stacks as SAML 2.0 and security packages (e.g. Sailpoint, CA, Oracle, Sun, Novell, IBM, Aveksa).
- Experience with password vaulting tools Cyberark and/or Lieberman
- Advanced problem solving skills, working collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts and techniques.
- Experience working independently and solving problems in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Must have experience utilizing application, scripting and operating system commands to configure, debug, and monitor large scale production systems.
- Expereince accurately interpreting business direction and clarify technology’s alignment with stakeholder needs.
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense and vulnerability assessment tools, policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of Defense-In-Depth principles and networksecurityarchitecture
- Knowledge of IT architectural concepts, IT supply chain security/risk management policies, requirements, and procedures
- Knowledge of Personally Identifying Information (PII) and personal Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Experience interpreting and incorporating data from multiple tool sources
- Experience interpreting and translating business requirements into operational cyber actions
Job ID: 1700001228