- Responds to crisis or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Investigates and analyzes all relevant response activities.
- Leads the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Develops enhancements or fixes to existing technologies/platforms or develops new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Design solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication and authorization
- Perform on-boarding, change management and business-as-usual processes for integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration. Specific activities include:
- Facilitate/administer and enhance enterprise-wide access review process (business application & privileged)
- Business process redesign
- Administer/facilitate and enhance the enterprise-wide business application and/or privileged access review process.
- Maintain alignment of IAM vision with Information Security objectives and business requirements
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall IAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency
- Establish and provide metrics that provide visibility in to performance and efficiency of the IAM effort.
- Engineer, deploy, and maintain new data subsystems used in Identity Management and Access Management ecosystems, i.e. audit log repository and reporting, IAM Data Analytics capability that spans our multiple warehouses and repositories, ETL plant for effective and efficient data manipulation in and out of Identity Management and Access Management (IAM) context as well as between our own systems, and the seamless migration off and decommission of legacy repositories.
- Consults businesses and evaluates functional requirements. Translates these requirements into information security solutions. Provides guidance to business partners about applicability of information security to meet business needs
- Supports the documentation and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new IT systems meet the organization’s information security requirements
- Conducts strategic and operational-level planning across the full range of operations for integrated information and cyberspace operations
- Ensures that IS securityarchitecture, designs, plans, controls, processes are aligned with IS strategy and standards
- Represent Information Security in cross-functional meetings and projects
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 15years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading and managing diverse, global medium-size software development teams (10+) of employees and/or contingentworkers
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, cyberthreats, security operations, data loss prevention, threat intelligence, securityarchitecture, policy/governance
- Minimum of 10 years of strong development / architectureexperience in a hands-on role
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience with Active Directory, CA SiteMinder, SunOne LDAP, Webservices and/or Java/JSP’s or equivalents
- Minimum of 10 years of Windows, Linux/Unix, AS/400 and Solaris knowledge or equivalents required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with ETL development, deployment and support is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating
Job ID: 1700001227