SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised $60 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing.
SigFig is seeking a VP of Enterprise Risk Management to own its risk management program. This role will work in partnership with the executive team and will drive SigFig's risk management strategy, manage the oversight relationship with partners, and oversee audits.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in risk management, including at least 4years in high growth finance or technology companies.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills that allow the candidate to excel in a high growth environment.
- Comfortable leading communications and responding to Vendor Risk Management requests from external parties.
- Experience with all 5 SOC II Principals and the ISO 27001 Standard.
- Experience with Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks such as COSO and ISO 31.
- Experience performing assessments on Third Party Service Providers and Contractors.
- A keen eye for detail, logical thought process, and strong critical thinking skills with business savvy judgment a must.
- Strong work ethic and a ‘Sleeves Rolled Up’ attitude required
- Experienced working in or with companies in highly regulated industries (e.g. SEC, FINRA or OCC)
- One or more of the following certifications are desirable: CPA, CIA, CRMA, CCSA, CRISC
SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients.
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.