Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Manages the development, implementation, and enforcement of the compliance program as well as planning, directing, and administering risk management and loss prevention programs related to operating risk, insurance, and any class of financialrisk. This may include establishing risk tolerance guidelines and policies and ensuring the risk exposure of the organization is within these guidelines. Ensures maximum protection of the organization's assets. Develops and implements business continuity plans enterprise-wide, where applicable. Conducts periodic audits to assess compliance levels. Develops processes for effective and efficient reporting and data analysis to minimize risk exposure. Consults on an ongoing basis on related issues with managers and executives. Ensures conformance with applicable laws and regulations and ensures regular training is conducted on compliance issues.
What Part Will You Play?
- Oversees global risk topology: identifies, defines, tracks, and reports risk status to senior executives and Board of Directors. Ensures regulatory changes are reflected in risk policies, communicated to enterprise, and followed. Facilitates and prepares enterprise strategic risk assessments and report to BOD. Conducts audits to determine if gaps are identified, mitigated, and residual risk meets tolerance guidelines. Assists in facilitation of monthly governance and quarterly BOD Technology and Audit Committee meetings.
- Leads all aspects of corporate operational compliance program: directs, monitors, evaluates, trains, and communicates policy and changes ensuring requirements are implemented by stakeholders and impacted processes realigned. Develops global training on security, ethics, risk, and compliance including assessment. Communicates compliance gaps to executive management by identifying financial exposure and client impact with remediation, action, and communication plans.
- Oversees provision of uninterrupted enterprise key management for symmetric and asymmetric key management life cycles (generate, load, securely store, inventory quarterly, rotate Master Keys, renewal, revoke, and destroy) and policies to support secure authorization and protection of cardholder data and client products, card production, and client projects. Administers the development of platform access to Application Programming Interface
(APIs) used in conducting service calls to crypto hardware modules for key management systems.
- Drives global cryptography solutions, enhancements, and new products to increase security, revenue, and reduce risk. Directs business and technical teams on complex key management and data encryption application development, systems, and architecture to meet regulations and client specifications. Leads Enterprise Cryptography Steering Committee and initiatives. Negotiates solution terms and pricing. Ensure controls for development, hardware, and security requirements are implemented mitigating risk.
- Ensures enterprise Disaster Recovery (DR) plans exist and annual reviews are conducted. Oversees corporate response to global events and initiation of disaster plans. Works with participating groups at the enterprise and client level; schedules and conducts DR exercises to validate recoverability and meet contractobligations. Conducts evaluations of DR exercises; remediate issues. Oversees conduct of global facility risk assessments. Negotiates contract terms and pricing for provided client services and vendor products.
- Directs all aspects of corporate business continuity planning, exercises, event tracking and remediation. Oversees successful development of policies and annual conduct of exercises for Business Continuity Plans (BCP), Crisis Management Plan, and Pandemic Plan. Conducts exercise evaluations and publish Post Exercise Reports. Develops and documents processes to ensure plans are completed and ensure annual reviews and maintenance of Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) and BCPs are conducted.
- Interacts with Federal Examiners, auditors and clients to demonstrate compliance with regulations and client contracts. Responds to client due diligence inquiries regarding risk, compliance, continuity operations, and encryption which may affect long term relationships with clients, operating results, or reputation. Works with segment management to establish global processes, procedures, policies, and assessments. Coordinates with enterprise teams to ensure auditable, repeatable procedures exist.
- Directs and manages $30+ million dollar global budget across 16 cost centers in four segments for the Division including monthly variances, line of business allocations, management fees, forecasts, budget development, invoice approval, capitalization, and budgeted turnover. Acts as Division Budget Manager to include training cost center managers on budget operations and expense management. Interfaces with segment CFOs to discuss Division Budget issues. Oversees operations within CY Budget guidelines.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 12 years
- related professional experience including a minimum of 8 years experience in a managerial position.
- Master's Degree
- related field of study from an accredited university.
- Prior TSYS, payment or technology industry experience is preferred.