SheKnows Media is a top women’s lifestyledigital media company that averages 79 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and reaches more than 300 millionsocial media fans and followers. The company operates a family of leading media properties that include SheKnows.com, BlogHer.com, STYLECASTER.com and HelloFlo.com. The VP, Revenue Operations will beresponsible for developing and overseeing strategy for generating profitable revenue over the short and long term across all SheKnows Media business units. This role will focus on increasing seller productivity and driving revenue growth. The VP, Revenue Operations willreport into our SVP, Advertising Solutions and willwork closely with the Sales, Programmatic, Ad Operations, Analytics, and Yield Management teams. The Work:
- Provide leadership / oversee ad operations strategy, pricing, and inventory management.
- Maintain internal relationships with editorial, marketing, sales, and technology teams to understand new sales initiatives, and provide actionable insights regarding impact on revenue.
- Analyze demand channels performance and industry data to deepen our understanding of trends and deliver actionable insights and make tactical recommendations for achieving revenue goals.
- Present business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distributionchannels.
- Provide strategic guidance on positioning audience and inventory based on demand and market trends.
- Own the revenue and inventory forecast model and maintenance.
- Manage and oversee yield team to make recommendations for supply side optimizations.
The Fine Print:
- 5+ years leading revenue operations.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Must have experience with Programmatic solutions (especially Private Marketplace), with an eye on Programmatic Direct.
- Measureable success developing programmatic sales strategies and managing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge of data management technologies and third party data sources and platforms.
- Must have strong knowledge with advertising technologies of the digital ad landscape including header bidding, behavioral targeting, cookie matching and exchanges.
- Deep experience with DFP, Google AdExchange, and managing multi-SSPs/exchanges/ ad networks configurations.
- Proven ability to improve efficiency and processes and proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence Platforms.