Job description details
The VP of Retail Sales Strategies & Operations is responsible for providing leadership, driving business results and assuming responsibility and accountability for leading sales strategies and operations for North America Retail. He/she is a member of the senior management team and reports directly to the EVP of Retail. This person also leads Field Sales and Services training as well as operational activities and is responsible for ensuring the implementation of policies and practices that promote efficiency and effectiveness of operations. This position will also be directly responsible for the full capability, functionality and performance of the customer experience function by implementing practices to reduce costs and improve service quality in the full spectrum of customer touch-points. This will include creating and implementing effective strategies, making customer experience a competitive advantage over our competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in business is required.
- Master’s degree in business a plus
- 10+ years retailexperience managing and/or directing store based operations in a high paced, fast growth environment.
- Multi-unit experience in a dynamic, large-scale retail or services organization with demonstrated progressive upward career mobility
- Experience in strategic planning leading to store level execution.
- Prior experience managing store managers and sales teams
Ability to effectively influence a senior leadership team
- Prior demonstrated results in the development and motivation of people across an organization, not just within a function.
Knowledge of retail operations and an ability to provide a high level of customer service utilizing a very productive labor model
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent individual customer service skills.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills.?
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to hit deadlines
- Whatever it takes” attitude.