Your field of responsibility
In this role, you will be a leader in the team responsible for reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of the firm’s significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- Manage a team responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulator requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted partner to internal and external business partner regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by finding opportunities to enhance reporting systems and collaborating closely with IT and Organizational Change to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- Other duties as assigned
Your future colleagues
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to regulators and other business partners. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess an Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA / MBA preferred.
- 8+ years prior related accounting / regulatory / financial reporting experience (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Ability to act as both a formal and informal leader to the reporting team.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and can optimally develop and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive control approach.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives