- Capably leaded a sale manager to individual career success.
- Develop strategies, processes and plans that enable the sales team to achieve their revenue goals.
- Develop and drive routines that drive key sales processes such as contract renewals, RFP’s, pipeline development, bank partnering, etc.
- Drive and ensure team alignment with bank treasury and external technology partners.
- Establish, maintain and grow senior-level engagement with bank partners including Market Executives and Treasury Sales Executives.
- Drive a culture of substantive client interaction that focuses on revenue, retention and client experience.
- Accountable for client attrition and price compression across the entire Business Consultant team.
- Serve as an integral member of the segment leadership team and develop strong relationships with key bank partners, product and support partners, and other business partners as needed.
- Responsible for selecting new team members, arranging appropriate training, managing performance, and identifying and addressing obstacles to ensure individual and team success.
- Coach team members and partners to exceed performance expectations utilizing our CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Leverage product and process knowledge to coach associates and ensure best practices are shared across the team.
- Manage team using a consistent set of management routines to monitor and evaluate team performance against goal attainment.
- Manage organization using a consistent set of sales management routines to monitor and evaluate team performance against goal attainment.
- Ability to consistently drive aggressive revenue results with a geographically distributed sales team.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior sales leadership role.
- Significant experienceworking within in the payments/merchant services industry, working in client-facing roles. Strong preference is for those who are familiar with First Data platforms.
- Leverages data and observation to coach associates to achieve stretch performance goals and ability to effectively manage low performing associates.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Extensive product knowledge.
- Ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key business partners and establishing strong partnership with bank leaders.
- Ability to think creatively on opportunities to grow revenue, deepen client relationships, and penetrate client portfolios.
- Ability to drive strategic and operational initiatives within a team while also focusing on broader, strategic items that impact the team’s overall success and direction.
- A strong leadership style that effectively balances coaching & mentoring with measurement and expectation-setting.
- A high level of professionalism coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 9+ years of sales management experience.
- Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set – think creatively about ways to grow the business.
- Ability to build productive relationships with key business partners
- Ability to coach leaders and teams to achieve stretch performance goals.
- Proficient with Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook and SalesForce.com.
- 60-75% Travel is required to perform the essential requirements for this role.
- Responsible forsupporting regulatory requirementsunder the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and otherAnti-Money Launderinglaws, rules, and regulations.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.