The Western Region of NRT LLC is seeking a Vice President of Field Operations to join their leadership team. This position will be responsible for overseeing branch administrative operations for the local operating companies in the Western Region.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee the field administrative staff leads (15+ reports) in each local operating company in the Western Region. VP will lead a department that is responsible for the ongoing training of administrative branch staff on branch operations, as well as managing coverage of absences to ensure the timely completion of branch support work. VP will define and establish department structure to enable the region to operate efficiently.
- Serve as field leader regarding the Western egion transition to central processing
- Be an integral part of the branch office optimization project team
- Act as the liaison between field and functional reporting, elevating service issues and partnering with functional leaders to resolve.
- Participate in monthly operational review of performance, identifying areas of concern, and crafting strategies to improve performance.
- Travel up to 40% within Western Region.
- Position reports to Executive VP of the Western Region.
· Minimum 10 years of business experience, with 5 in a leadership role
· Real estate industry experience required
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead groups through change and reengineer operational teams
· Strong ability to manage a decentralized team
· Excellent customer service and organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to promote Best Practices
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· HS diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.