• Construction Portfolio Management: Oversees constructionportfolio, including management of the overall draws and disbursements process, providing periodic updates to senior management on construction projects status relative to underwriting projections, and monitoring construction progress.
• Asset Classifications: Ensures assigned portfolio is reviewed periodically and PD/LGD/Regulatory Ratings are appropriate and changes are timely when needed.
• Credit Actions: Provides sound analysis and recommendations on credit actions as they arise. Liaise with various parties to ensure approved credit actions are carried out timely and appropriately.
• Leadership: Provides mentoship and training to junior team members.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent, MBA preferred.
• 10+ years work experience in the Commercial Real Estate managing a significant portfolio or entire portfolio, with significant experience in risk management, valuation, audits and credit management.
• 5+ years work experience in managing construction loans.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement rapid changes in project direction.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
• Ability to condense highly technical subject matter into clear and effective communications to senior management.
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.