- Qualitative Consulting: Leverages expertise to raise team acumen in showcasing, recommending and selling qualitative research solutions to existing clients in a consultative, client-centric environment. Provides strategic cross-division counsel to clients and client teams, as well as the moderators and project managers supporting client engagements.
- Strategic Partnership: Establishes a strong presence as a senior qualitative strategist fully integrated into the Kantar client leadership teams. Provides informed counsel on how qualitative can help clients to achieve their strategic business objectives and is an active participant in the strategic account planning process for key clients.
- Commercial Growth: Partners with regional and office leads, as well as client team leads, to identifies and pursues relationship growth and expansion opportunities among existing clients across diverse needs and industries, with a focus on driving client demand and revenue growth across domains. Manage the team's reporting on the commercial pipeline with a focus on converting leads/opportunities into client projects.
- Marketing/Communications: Leads team in accurately representing and promoting Kantar Qualitative in client-facing materials including proposals, pitch/capabilities presentations, and client deliverables. In partnership with the client leadership teams, showcases qualitative as part of an integrated Kantar story.
- Relationship Building: Successfully partners with Kantar's Domain/Region/Global teams to build strong relationships, elevate and integrate qualitative within the organization, and nurture growth. Expands relationship touchpoints with senior clients to increase strategic impact and build loyalty to Kantar.
- Personal and Team Development: Leads by example and develops a cohesive, high-performing team. Builds engagement among direct reports, indirect reports, and cross-functional partners by demonstrating Kantar Winning Behaviors, embodying Qualitative team values, communicating positively and consistently, and providing candid feedback for growth and development.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate an extensive background in and knowledge of consumer insights - specifically qualitative, but also quantitative research - as well as a demonstrated ability to engage with and influence clients. You possess strong client management and consultative selling skills, and you are obsessed with delivering solutions that drive positive client business impact.
- Proven track record of building businesses through fostering client relationships. Possesses strong business maturity and client engagement skills, with the drive to gain client respect and provide strategic recommendations that drive client growth
- Capable of working very effectively and collaboratively across the business with first class influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Well-versed in brand and marketing principles and the issues and challenges facing CMOs, Marketing, and Consumer Insights executives
- Inspires a culture of collaboration and accountability in personal approach and ways of working
- Experience managing and influencing both direct and indirect teams of research through times of change and complexity, while maintaining a client-first mentality
- Client Leadership (regional and global)
- Strategic Client Partners
- Kantar Qualitative Clients and Prospects
- Domain Leadership (regional and NA)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Revenue and net sales vs. plan and prior year
- Proposal 'win rate'/pipeline opportunity conversion (existing business)
- Hire and develop a diverse and inclusive team to ensure that capacity is in place to fulfil growth potential and that the talent base remains relevant to client needs
- Client satisfaction indicators
- Employee engagement indicators