Who We Are
At Corvias we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our partners share our values and commitment to creating a positive, lasting impact. From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities. Our three core principles—be the best provider of service; be the best place to work; and, generously give back to the communities where we live and serve—are the driving force behind everything we do.
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
The Vice President, Property Management serves as a functional expert for the day-to-day operation of a student housing portfolio. Combining exceptional property management skills with experience in both campus and off-campus private housing, the role is accountable for strengthening operational outcomes, delivering value to our customers, and increasing efficiencies across all processes. The Vice President, Property Management is further accountable for financial oversight of the assigned portfolio. At Corvias, you’ll be called upon to utilize your exceptional problem solving skills to ensure operational efficiency as you:
- Support the development of business strategies and company initiatives, including all milestones, measurements, budgets, and deliverables that align with company direction and vision.
- Provide budgetary oversight of portfolio, regularly identifying challenges and opportunities to improve overall financial health; develop strategies to increase net operating income and long term sustainability.
- Lead the development of annual growth objectives and resource planning for portfolio; conduct market analyses and develop strategic plans to enhance operations, improve resident satisfaction, and drive occupancy.
- Continually improve reporting processes, using data to plan, measure and optimize financial and operational performance.
- Manage the maintenance of physical assets, effectuating cost-effective processes that ensure appropriate level of facility repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Seamlessly maintain and continuously improve work order management processes that align with Corvias and partner standards.
- Foster positive interactions with campus stakeholders, continuously strengthening partnerships and reinforcing goal alignment.
- Lead with the highest standards of professionalism, shepherding the training and development of team members through motivating and mentoring on company culture and business goals.
If you’re a process-oriented leader who can find the potential behind any obstacle, your experience at Corvias will be engaging, energizing and truly gratifying. You will make a difference here.
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
You will be great in this role if you understand the unique operational factors that drive resident satisfaction. You are an effective leader who can spot both challenges and opportunities in order to positively impact the work we do for our partners.
Role specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate, or related field is required.
- Experience managing 10,000+ bed count in a multi-state campus housing portfolio required, additional exposure to off-campus housing operations preferred.
- Business acumen and financial aptitude necessary to lead portfolio-level operational functions while simultaneously focusing on long-term growth strategy.
- Proven history of improving resident satisfaction rates and overseeing programs that positively impact occupancy levels.7
- Proven history of working with stakeholders to align and achieve operational goals.
- Demonstrated success leading the operational oversight of a facilities management infrastructure.
- Proven success leading by example in order to empower team members and ensure accountability at all levels; management experience in a unionized environment preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and leadership capabilities.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Flexible schedule as frequent travel to geographically diverse portfolio is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.