• Directs project management services over assigned JLL client.
• Provide superior client service and employee management
• Contribute to the growth of the company
• Meet assigned financial targets
• Directing project management activities for a dedicated client where JLL is the selected firm.
• Oversee reporting on project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts.
• For selected projects, where the Project Owner role is assigned, oversee project implementation and execution through completion of construction at multiple sites through local resources.
• Develop project budget including hard costs and soft costs and firm knowledge of construction cost/benefit analysis.
• Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Owner’s goals & objectives, site improvements, entitlements & permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
• Assist in the assembly and management of required teams of consultants and contractors.
• Negotiate contracts with Market leads for variable resources when required.
• Interface with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors.
• Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution.
• Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
• Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
• When required, leading the sourcing and securing of new business and projects within local markets.
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Management Committee and Regional Manager.
• Assist Management Committee and Regional Manager in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
• Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of client and firm procedures, governance, and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of PDS and client technology as required for assigned projects.
• Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables.
• Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
• Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field. Minimum of 10+ years of experience in managing design and construction of multiple hospital projects
• Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
• A strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
• Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service
• Considerable experience in banking or other retail space and commercial office design & construction preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Skill and interest in business development a strong plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software