VP, Americas Programs and Portfolio Management
Job Description Summary
Drive people, margin management and growth by partnering with the CFO/COO and Market Operations Leader to implement a new operating model. Generate vital business insights that can be tied directly to the Company's Strategic Objectives.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop a framework for the CFO/COO and Americas C-suite to evaluate and endorse enterprise portfolio projects that are closely aligned with C&W's Americas Strategic Priorities.
- Further create alignment with C&W's Global priorities by way of partnering with the leaders of the Global Functions.
- Determine which projects should be funded or cancelled, mitigate risks of under-performing projects and maintain compliance.
- Facilitate quick and transparent decision-making opportunities that unify the Americas Operating Leadership and hold them accountable.
- Work with Americas Operations, Functions and non-brokerage Operations to prioritize alignment of central capabilities.
- Lead team(s) to strive for optimal performance in project delivery with measurable cost savings, and client satisfaction.
- Establish sound strategies and methods to improve the monitoring and management of enterprise portfolio projects while ensuring timely and effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Sponsor and contribute to enterprise portfolio projects and initiatives including, but not limited to; the Project Management Office (PMO) and Investment Management Office (IMO).
- Develop and implement regular reporting cadence.
- Develop direct reports through goal setting, conducting mid-year and year-end performance reviews and delivering timely and meaningful performance feedback, while maintaining quality results and performance.
- Responsible for optimizing company resources and spend; Delivering measurable cost savings to the organization.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Undergraduate Degree Required, preferably in Finance
- CPM, CPA and/or MBA or the equivalent in related work experience
- 10+ years Management experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Workday preferred.
- Ability to interpret company financial information.
- Robust operations knowledge with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong analytic skills.
- Preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal, etc.
- Demonstrates solid judgement.
- Exceptional leadership skills including the ability to influence.
- Superior oral and written communication, presentation skills; Excellent relationship building aptitude.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration