As the VP of Display and Programmatic Media, you will be responsible for all Programmatic, Display and Affiliate programs as well as support the holistic digital offering as part of a broader digital marketing team. This role will involve meeting with internal and external clients, much like a digital agency, to understand their requirements and identify areas for digital to add value. You will oversee programmatic media and related programming. In addition, you will assist in the development and delivery of an enterprise wide Affiliate strategy. The Programmatic Media Manager will be responsible for trafficking, purchasing, daily channel monitoring, reporting and optimization.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the programmatic space, creating and deploying best in class strategy, while continuing to test and learn in this space. This person must be a strong collaborator and executor, have an analytical mind and think creatively.
The VP, Programmatic Media will be a commercially-minded digital marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for Display, Programmatic media campaigns both managing internally and in partnering with Business Leaders to optimize spend and performance
- Identify, develop and deliver enterprise wide Affiliate Strategy
- Partner with media and platform vendors
- Create campaigns within DSP’s, which will entail data onboarding, A/B testing and rotation setup, proper tracking implementation, foresight in campaign setup to prepare for optimizations and success, setting bid strategies, etc.
- Ensure all tracking and mapping is in place to monitor the campaigns and optimize based on KPI’s
- Understand the technical build of all ad units
- Work closely with cross functional partners and outside agencies to oversee the launch and execution of campaigns
- Consult with the Data Sciences team to understand current performance and find opportunities to deliver better performance for clients
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 5+ years active paid search and/or paid social campaign management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR in lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED and 10+ years of digital marketing experience
- Ability to travel20% of the time or as needed
- Excellent team skills; flexibility to pivot with strategy, regulatory and market evolution; and proven ability to work cross functionally, as well as within own function
- Proven collaborative skill sets, experience developing plans and consistently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and Resourceful: proven ability to problem solve, develop and execute a range of recommendations to meet business objectives
- Facilitation and problem-solving experience
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Agency or direct experience in consumer financial services with exposure to credit card or retail environment or other heavily regulated industries
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
Job ID: 1800000359