As a VP, Program Director, you will oversee the P&L and project management of multiple clients and portfolios while running a team of Program Directors, Program Managers and Project Managers. Your focus will be in partnership with the VP Group Account Director and or the Managing Director to ensure client experience is flawless and help identify and push on business growth opportunities. As well as working closely with the VP Delivery to help drive efficiencies and ensure execution is flawless throughout the client experience team.
You will act as the representative for the PMO within Klick Health and as a craft lead, you will drive various department process improvements and initiatives within the business unit and support changes to process. With the support of your management team, you will juggle key portfolio decisions and financial metrics with the softer side of people management within the PMO. With the help of your team you will demonstrate Klick’s capabilities to the client in an effort to drive further growth within the portfolios, as well as helping with new business initiatives.
You will also be responsible for identifying forecasts for the work you are responsible for and set targets to support the growth targets for the year. This role should be capable to manage both a group of divisions as well as the practice (i.e. be able to manage $15-30MM while also championing the practice).
- Creates a partner relationship with a senior Client Services lead(s) (could include a VP GAD or Managing Director) to maintain and grow the business
- Help drive further growth within a portfolio by outlining and supporting opportunities which demonstrate Klick’s current capabilities
- Help drive growth of Klick’s capabilities in existing areas as well as identifying new verticals and establishing them as a Klick capability
- Coach Program Directors / Program Managers to propose solutions and approaches directly to leads/clients/vendors
- Be involved in the brand planning process by providing ballparks, deliverables and timelines that are consistent across various portfolios and follow best practices
- Help ensure the financial narrative with the client is consistent and helps fuel the growth of the business / portfolio
- Participate in RFI and RFPs as needed and be the primary driver working with the pitch captain (in our case Simon Smith so a strategy lead) to ensure successful delivery of the end products
- Has a very good understanding of the MSA with the client and helps the team stay within the correct boundaries of things we can do as an organization
- Ensures financial health of the client success teams through review of individual portfolio earned revenue and invoicing are up to date, and ensure the context is captured in our internal systems accurately
- Review of each portfolio's metrics against defined division targets, and help drive any issues
- Drives quarterly financial review of portfolios within the Business Unit to contribute to billability, future hiring and overall financial health
- Act as a craft lead and is a point of escalation for any necessary client or internal issues
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and coaches the team to build their own relationships with clients and client teams (ie. Brand, IT, MLR, etc)
- Develops new process, tools and platforms to help find efficiencies within delivery to ensure projects are on time and budget
- Raises opportunities with the team to improve delivery and efficiency and drives action to ensure they are addressed
- Participates in craft innovation and efficiency knowledge share between business groups
- Drive further growth within the existing portfolios, as well as helping with new business initiatives
- Serves as an escalation point and works with department leads to resolve issues whenever needed
- Partnering with the Client Services to drive organic business with existing clients, as well as help set up incubation teams for net new business