We are seeking a highly motivated, strategic Senior Product Management Leader to join our Product Management organization with a proven history of leading people and product vision and creating deep partnerships with internal and external cross functional leaders to drive product strategy and delivery. Full life cycle experience delivering cloud-based applications, will allow you to hit the ground running. This role will be responsible for driving industry leading Supply Chain Planning solutions that build upon and integrate with other core Infor SCM and Infor ERP solutions to the betterment of Infor’s global clientele. You will work with and be looked at as a leader as part of a larger cross-functional team comprised of vertical-specific strategists, sales, product marketing, developers, other product management, QA and testing resources.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Define and implement a product vision for the planning product line, and for each market that the product is sold into; establish current and long-range product objectives, ROI analysis, plans, and policies; own product roadmaps.
- Study the markets we serve and the competitive landscape. Understand at deep level our products’ differentiation as compared to needs, trends and competition.
- Engage with customers, partners, and prospects to share our vision and learn their business needs.
- Lead a team of product managers; ensure engagement, productivity, and successful delivery of product features.
- Collaborate with other Infor product leaders and external stakeholders to determine eco-system needs and priorities.
- Work with sales, solution consulting, customer success and marketing team members to create the content and tools needed to successfully sell, implement and service the solutions.
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering is preferred
- Deep understanding and proven experience Managing/Innovating Supply Chain Management solutions specifically Planning solutions.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Management and enterprise software;
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud software delivery models
- Experience as a senior leader with a global software provider of enterprise solutions to manufacturing companies is highly desirable
- Strong desire to join a growth-oriented technology company and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive a strategic planning process as well as manage large complex projects
- Cross-functional collaboration and leadership skills, with executive presence and the ability to make critical decisions and influence others
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills