As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The VP of Product, Enterprise will drive our product vision and roadmap for how we help Enterprise employers around the world make the best possible hires. You will lead a global team to innovate solutions that span search advertising, programmatic advertising, subscription-based sourcing, employer branding and analytics. In partnership with our client-facing and marketing teams, you will develop a deep understanding of the recruitment challenges our Enterprise employers face, and think boldly about new ways we can deliver value to them. As one of the most senior Product leaders at Indeed, you will shape how we continue to transform the global recruitment industry.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of senior product directors
- Drive product vision, with a focus on providing value to jobseekers and employers
- Work cross-team to understand the business model and areas of improvement
- Work with UX design to create an intuitive and engaging customer experience
- Drive product decisions, informed by analytics and user tests
- Help refine the process by which product management and engineering work together
- Make time/functionality tradeoffs to ensure execution of product plans in line with roadmaps
- Foster a culture of ownership and responsibility for our products within and across teams
- Actively contribute to technology selections and product architectural direction
- Keep up to date with modern SEO, SEM, Social Media marketing APIs from major partners.
- Identify and implement new technologies and engineering practices to improve the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in product management, 8+ years in a leadership role
- Creativity and knowledge in all areas of UX and product management including the ability to conceptualize, develop and implement innovative features and solutions
- Experience with B2B advertising and/or subscription models at large scale (millions of users)
- Proven people manager, and an influential cross-functional team leader
- Consistent track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with prior experience developing KPI's and metrics
- Bachelor's degree in the field of business, computer science or engineering.
- Experience within a start-up environment
- Experienced with the agile development process grounded in metrics and user data
- Ability to design a next generation advertising technology strategy and stack, leveraging deep experience with in-house development and off-the-shelf tools.
- Experience developing features and integrations for a CRM, content management, and digital advertising platforms.
- Experience collaborating with external partners.