A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,400 employees, working together to deliver care in 175 countries and in more than 40 languages, to more than 12,000 clients including world recognized leaders.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
What we are looking for:
The Vice President of Process Improvement is responsible for the improvement of the performance of Clinical Operations. The role will establish an annual Performance Improvement plan for product operations and continuous quality improvement (CQI) to ensure delivery and plan accuracy goals are met. The annual plan will include an emphasis on overall improvement of financial performance for clinical delivery. This role will also be responsible for developing the team and talent plan for the execution of operational and programmatic projects to enhance and improve patients' experiences.
The Vice President of Process Improvement reports to the Chief of Clinical Operations and works in collaboration with other leaders across the Company to advance business initiatives.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute annual Process Improvement plan to meet defined metrics and achievement of key performance indicators
- Ensure identification of business and technology resources in the inventory of project requests and monitoring of project effectiveness
- Oversee budget allocation (hours, scope, roadmap) to meet project business requirements
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations team to identify, assess and prioritize upstream and downstream impacts that programs and operational enhancements may have on business processes and outcomes
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Lead and manage small project-focused teams
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed
- 10+ years business experience
- Certified Project Management
- Six Sigma, lean process design or similar experience preferred
- P & L responsibility for $10M+
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional teams including strong coaching, motivational and interpersonal skills are required with an emphasis on service, team, and individual improvement
- Ability to articulate requirements clearly (ie, to technology team)
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, process and project management skills and self-sufficient, independent, highly motivated employee
- Experience succeeding in matrixed, fast moving, highly collaborative environment
- Able to effectively adapt to changing business needs and manage uncertainty and competing priorities
- High professionalism and proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- Effectively present information to large and small audiences
- Establish trustworthy working relationships with clients, customers, regulators, community partners, peers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested.
- Awesome people to work with.
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters.