Manages a deposit portfolio for high net worth individuals or businesses of approximately $10 - $20 million in revenues. Also manages a loanportfolio of commercial/business and mortgage loans. This position does not underwrite loans.
Demonstrates expertise in financial services and acts as a knowledgeable resource for the Bank's most valued clients and potential clients in this area. This position is responsible for developing deposit and lending relationships with clients; promoting business for the Bank through relationship building opportunities; maintaining good client relations and referring clients to appropriate staff for new services. This position is responsible for providing exceptional service to the Bank’s high value clients facilitating ease of doing business and enhancing the client experience.
- Three years proven and progressive business development and sales experience in the banking/financial services industry - acquired through experience in premier/private banking positions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial services and products as well as operations and security policies, practices and procedures.
- Expert knowledge of new accounts.
- Mortgage loan origination experience strongly preferred.
- NMLS registration required.
- Notary license strongly preferred.
Bachelors degree in business and/or finance from an accredited college or equivalent work experience.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive pay including signing bonus
- A highly stimulating work environment
- Direct interaction with the bank’s senior leadership, including our CEO
- Opportunities for career growth
- Exceptional benefits package including 4 weeks paid vacation