iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group's stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Investment Counsel ("iAIC") is an integrated non-bank wealth management firm with almost $5 Billion in assets under management. Offering discretionary investment management to high-net-worth individuals, families and organizations, iAIC offers a total wealth solution. Driven by a singular devotion to the well-being of its clients, iAIC has additional services available to all clients such as financial planning, tax planning, estate planning and insurance planning.
- You will directly participate in the client service function to grow and retain assets under management.
- Participate in the ongoing servicing of the firm's current private client book ensuring the retention and growth of assets. Objective to be accomplished through a full commitment to the iAIC philosophy and strong collaboration with the current portfolio management team.
- Participate in the development of an innovative approach to servicing existing and future clients. Fully responsible for the seamless transition of existing clients to the enhanced service model. Ensuring that the integrity of the expectations created in the transition are consistent with the service experience during the transition process and the ongoing client service delivery.
- Working closely with the marketing and portfolio management teams to strategically position the firm. Coordinate portfolio review meetings with clients as well as the appropriate senior members of iAIC.
- Focus on growth and business development, as iAIC looks to grow and expand its client base. This will include developing a business plan for sourcing prospects, as well as development of relationships with potential and existing partner organizations.
- Highly energetic investment professional with client relationship experience.
- Undergraduate degree with a CFA or CIM designation
- CFP designation
- Minimum 5 years business experience
- Financial planning experience is an asset
- Desire to learn and significantly grow professionally in a competitive environment
- Able to drive results and manage competing priorities
- Superior client relationship skills is mandatory
- Outstanding interpersonal communication ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving development
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Superior technology capabilities