VP Pharmacy Operations
As a customer-centered organization we are seeking a leader to collaborate in developing the customer and colleague experience in alignment with our purpose to help patients on their path to better health, position CVS Health as a Pharmacy Innovation company and contribute to business growth through innovating our service model to attract customers, payors and providers to choose CVS/pharmacy.
A primary objective will be to partner cross-functionally with senior leaders in Field Management, Human Resources, Marketing and other stakeholders to define, develop and execute the overall customer experience strategy, translating customer and colleague needs into operational strategies to differentiate the in-store experience.
This leader will leverage colleague engagement and customer service data to operationalize colleague-driven solutions to service challenges in our pharmacies. Key outcomes will be to grow the business by driving customer satisfaction, creating deep customer loyalty, differentiating our service compared to the competition, improving customer retention and partnering with Marketing to support new customer acquisition. Success will be measured by script growth, customer satisfaction, customer retention, and new customer acquisition.
This leader will also collaborate on strategic efforts in partnership to define the roles of our ~600 District Leaders, 9600 Pharmacy Managers and 70,000 technicians with a goal of supporting business growth through driving colleague engagement, improved colleague retention and flawless execution of our service and clinical programs. In addition to innovation in the customer and colleague experience the role will be responsible for program management of critical pharmacy services such as immunizations and relationship management with Field Management and business stakeholders across the CVS Health enterprise to support business outcomes.
1. Define an industry-leading pharmacy operations customer service roadmap, identifying short and long-term strategies for winning customer hearts and minds; gain alignment across key enterprise leaders in the organization around strategy, measurement, and ROI; implement the service roadmap via revolutionary change management plans.
2. Lead cross-functional initiatives to define key colleague needs (and related drivers of customer service); assess changes needed and influence key stakeholders to align on a strategy to impact colleague engagement as a critical driver of customer service in retail pharmacies
3. Foster two-way dialogue with Field Management to gain insights and drive business results, building a framework to harvest the most innovative and transformative ideas from the colleagues who operate closest to our business day in and day out.
4. Drive business value through innovation and continuous improvement of existing programs (e.g., Flu); constantly scan the market for competitive threats and opportunities for growth
5. Partnering with peers across the CVS Health enterprise to drive growth; ensure strong mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders and leverage to build the business through steady innovation
1. Demonstrates a deep understanding of the retail pharmacy business and healthcare marketplace
2. Thinks and acts strategically, is able to diagnose and implement solutions for complex problems
3. Experience leading a large team and working in a matrix environment to accomplish outcomes
4. Develops talent and builds high performing teams
5. Impacts and influences senior leadership, peers and colleagues through coherent business cases
6. Possess exceptional executive presence, strong written and verbal communication skills
7. Has a growth mindset and is accountable to deliver exceptional outcomes consistently
Bachelor Degree required