Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
About the role:
Housecall Pro is looking for an experienced marketing leader to drive the strategy and execution of acquisition marketing. Housecall Pro’s marketing team is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the marketing strategy to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, has a proven track record driving growth through multi-channel performance marketing, and has experience managing teams responsible for both paid and organic objectives. B2B and SaaS experience is a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the digital marketing and SEO teams through excellent communication, analytical thinking, and team building skills
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive customer acquisition through a multi-channel approach
- Drive inbound lead growth while being accountable for sales conversion, CAC, LTV, and other KPIs
- Provide strategy and direction to optimize existing campaigns in search, social, display, directories, native content and app
- Identify new opportunities and work with business operations to build business cases to test, measure and scale new channels, including programmatic, video, OTT and others
- Collaborate with SEO leadership and internal tooling/engineering to drive forward best practices and technical requirements to ensure site speed, crawlability, expertise, authoritativeness, & trustworthiness
- Work cross-functionally with the sales organization to align on strategy and ensure efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Use data to test, analyze, forecast and deliver insights into all performance marketing initiatives on a daily, weekly, monthly and longer term basis
- 15-20+ years of experience in performance based marketing
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of curiosity and ability to problem solve
- Ability to provide vision and direction to senior leadership while translating plans into focused and manageable goals to your direct team
- Proven track record delivering high growth results through multi-channel strategies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field is a plus