AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: VP Partnership Development
Reports To: SVP Corporate Development
The VP Partnership Development leads the drive for AccentCare’s strategic growth objectives through innovative partnerships and service offerings to capture opportunities in a changing healthcare market. The VP Partnership Development will lead the identification, outreach and relationship development of prospective joint venture candidates, including not-for-profit health systems. Partners with management, service line leaders and local regions to drive a cohesive joint venture sourcing strategy. The scope of responsibility is enterprise-wide: home health, private duty, personal care services and hospice businesses. The VP Partnership Development is closely aligned with Sales, Clinical, Financial, Technology, Operations teams.
- Leads research, identification and screening of new joint venture opportunities. Assembles preliminary data, develop outreach strategy and lead relationship development. Works cross functionally to develop actionable data and utilizes networking, management introductions and cold calling to reach key decision makers at prospective partner companies.
- Analyze data and information and make recommendations to leadership about joint venture opportunities; lead discussions and present evaluation of potential opportunities to AccentCare leadership. Articulate the strengths, weaknesses and risks of partnership opportunities.
- Partner with AccentCare leaders to promote negotiation strategies and key deliverables to key internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Supervises work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensuring quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years related experience
- Proven ability in a strategic sales environment including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue regarding partners needs and requirements
- Ability to develop a strategic plan and execute against the plan. Communicate and/or resolve issues, risks and challenges
- Proven track record of navigating complex organizations to reach key decision makers in the C-Suite, , particularly at not-for-profit health systems
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to successfully communicate in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to gain consensus, cooperation and reach agreement on business matters
- Strong business acumen to assess successful joint venture candidates
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful and challenging situations
- Knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Ability to assess situations and assist in conflict resolution.
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements.