Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in four core verticals: Technology, Gaming, Healthcare and Shopping. Its brands –PCMag, ExtremeTech, Geek, Toolbox, IGN, Everyday Health, AskMen, Offers.com, TechBargains, emedia and Salesify – produce and distribute premium content across multiple platforms and devices. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishingoperators across 114 countries.
Offers.com saves consumers time and money by helping them find the best coupons, deals and offers from more than 15,000 online stores and brands. Offers.com has over 400 categories including travel, software, clothing and more. The site has over 100,000 of the best offers, including promotions, coupons and coupon codes, deals, free trials, and free offers. Offers are verified, rated, and updated daily by the Offers.com team. The Company, based in Austin, Texas, was acquired by Ziff Davis, LLC in December 2015.
Ziff Davis Commerce is looking for a VP of Partner Growth and Management to join the management team for Offers.com, one of the top deal and coupon sites on the internet. We are seeking a passionate, results-oriented individual to manage and grow our affiliate business partnerships.
**Ziff Davis is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Partner Management & Communication
- Management of multiple teams, focused on growing our partner relationships for over 1,000 partners
- Deep business development knowledge and skills
Identification of New Business Opportunities
- Prospect for new business, including research of new companies and products for engaging existing customers and obtaining new customers for Offers.com
- Prepare information and manage logistics of communications with future partners
- Review financial opportunities and other criteria to evaluate potential partners’ strategic fit for Offers.com
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years of personnel management experience
- Proven track record of success in growing revenue year over year
- Strong managerial skills