$200K — $250K *
Orlando Health is searching for a VP of the OH Foundation. In this capacity, the Vice President will share responsibility for the financial and operational management of the Foundation, for establishing strong relationships with both donors and the not-for-profit community, and for directing public awareness efforts toward promoting the good works of the Foundation .
· Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree preferred
Progress toward certification in fund raising field such as CFRE, CFRM, or other required; certification preferred.
· Five to ten years of fund raising experience required, with knowledge and involvement in healthcare development. Government Relations experience also preferred.
- High Level of Sales Experience
· Responsible for the strategic direction and management of key programs, staff and initiatives in Orlando Health Foundation essential to developing, expanding and stewarding major philanthropic support of Orlando Health.
· Provides key leadership for staff and volunteers engaged in each of these programs.
· Has frequent contact with members of the Orlando Health Board, with members of the Orlando Health Foundation Board, and with major donors to the Foundation.
· Maintains collaborative relationships with medical staff and executive leadership of Orlando Health to maximize fundraising and communication effectiveness.
· Develops an atmosphere conducive to giving, building partnerships with physicians, administrators and staff to meet the needs of donors and potential donors to Orlando Health and designing and implementing ongoing effective processes to identify, cultivate and solicit major gifts.
Other Related Functions
· Works closely with the Vice President & Executive Director, Orlando Health Foundation and with other executive leaders of Orlando Health Foundation.
· Responsible for leading volunteers and staff in the capital campaign plan for Orlando Health.
· Responsible for identification of major gift prospects in collaboration with senior development team.
· Plays a significant role in Foundation communications regarding Orlando Health.
· Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Articulates the case for Orlando Health and for comprehensive programs of Orlando Health Foundation.
· Directs the strategic planning and preparation of case statements, proposals, material, and other presentations for donor prospects for Orlando Health.
· Responsible for recognition planning for major supporters of Orlando Health.
· Responsible for identifying and analyzing potential government funding mechanisms for trauma and other programs at Orlando Health.
· Develops and implement strategies with the Communications and Government Relations Departments to increase public awareness of the need for a regional Trauma Center.
· Must be highly motivated, organized, display sound/mature judgment, integrity
Valid through: 2/22/2021
$200K — $250K
2 days ago